Values & Objectives
- Mutual understanding, brotherhood and co-operation among all
- Love of discipline and hard work
- Concern for the marginalized
- Tolerance and moral uprightness
- Fear of God
- To operate as an educational and research centre that networks with national and international practitioners from diverse industrial sectors.
- To extend to students a new management perspective through a unique pedagogy of learning and interaction.
- To prepare students to inculcate values and attitudes to become socially responsible managers.
- To provide a platform for students to exchange and enhance their ideas with distinguished faculty and professionals.
- To make students work in teams for collaborative learning in order to enhance personal skills in communications, leadership, and teaming.
- To facilitate holistic learning and proper understanding of the contemporary business environment by combining industry internships with a comprehensive dissertation module.
- To encourage learning beyond the classroom through rigorous and intense process and to train students to respond to business issues quickly and skilfully.
- To promote a strong, effective and mutually beneficial industry-academia interaction.
- To offer quality management education that integrates professional skills and empowers the students to develop and achieve their personal and career potential.
- To help students to reach their academic goals by providing them with the necessary communication skills to work successfully in the competitive world.